What makes a good Partner?
Becoming a RightWill partner practice is for firms that understand that they need the infrastructure we provide in order to achieve what their Wills, Trusts and Estate teams are truly capable of. This means that not every firm will fit with our criteria. We have a commitment to our other partners to only work with firms that share the same dedication and passion for creating excellence in this area of law therefore the recruitment process is key not just for us but for our existing partners as well.
Over the years, we have defined our criteria as follows…
- Strong leadership from the decision makers
- Ambitious, positive and empathetic head of Wills, Trusts and Estates
- An appetite to grow
- An existing practice turnover of 3 million plus
- A culture and commitment to learning and development in not just legal skills but commercial and business skills
- A commitment to the highest of standards of service, compliance and ethics
- The ability to invest in the future growth of the practice
- An effective communication framework within the practice